For one of our clients we are looking for Vantive Developer
- Create and update design and functional documents
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Work both independently and as part of a team to deliver reliable and quality software.
- Unit test code to ensure quality
- Develop overall technical strategies from technical requirement.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis regarding progress, challenges, timelines and end results of client projects
- Flexible working as business analyst, Technical leader and solution designer.
- Proactive participation initiatives and result oriented approach.
- Experience on Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL procedural programming, DDL, DML, query performance tuning etc.
- Experience on web services / micro-service development and deployment
- Strong experience in PeopleSoft Vantive GUI development, Programming in Scripting [Basic script, Perl]
- Professional working experience in CI/CD , Knowledge of DevOpps and experience in Jenkins and Bamboo
- Knowledge of SVN/GIT, Bitbucket, VSTS and Jira
- Hands-on experience on Web services and micro-services
- Experience in DWH documentation and Job scheduling
- Should know German A1 level
- Solid knowledge of testing like Unit Testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, developing test cases and documentation
- Should have experience in Telecom systems such as CRM, Billing, Dunning, Partner management etc.
- 5 to 6 years of experience in Telecom Domain
- Experience in Product catalogue, Order management and provisioning modules
- Knowledge of telecom CRM – product catalogue, telecom offer management, order management and provisioning
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
6 months ++