View all jobs
AWS DevOps Engineer - JuneHamburg, Germany
For one of our clients in Hamburg, we’re looking for a freelance AWS DevOps Engineer:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies in cloud environments.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation in the cloud.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems in cloud environments.
- Implement and operate systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Identify appropriate use of operational best practices.
- Estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Migrate on-premises workloads into cloud environments.
Project start: 02.06.2020
- Two or more years of comprehensive hands-on experience in software development and operations in cloud environments.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Scrumban, etc.).
- Appropriate role specific certifications from the relevant cloud provider (e.g. AWS, Google, etc.).
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (e.g. Python, Go, Node.js, Java, etc.).
- Experience in building and operating highly automated infrastructures.
- Proficiency in auditing, monitoring and debugging cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. DNS, TCP/IP, firewalls, etc.).
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies.
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications in cloud environments.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD practices. (e.g. Terraform)
- German and English on a working level (verbal and written)
Project location: Hamburg
Project duration: 3+ months