For one of our clients in Hannover, we are looking for a freelance Commercial Analyst/Planner (w/m/d):
The aim of this project is to create a Financial Mid Term Planning for Common IT services.
- Identify & map sourced services/goods to cost center structure, IT service owner structure & interdependencies; will provide the necessary information, inter alia contract documents, service description, service structure org chart, cost center structurer, etc
- The consultant has to gather independently, content-based input from Service Owners on mid- to long term development of their respective IT service
- Derive commercial implications incl. contractual conseuqences/needs an interdependencies/knock-on effects with other services
- Challenge IT service planning where appropriate with regards to costs, priorities and implications across services
- Consolidate structure and identified effects in overall planning; The process is based on a data structure and tools provided by and within Controlling Framework, other than that is up to the consultant.
- Present MTP towards stakeholder; the presentationform will be defined with the consultant afterwards
- XLS, SAP, PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Able to work with large amount of data
- Analyze financial data
- Deep understanding of Commercial and contractual interdependencies
- Planning/Forecasting skills
- Presenting complex subjects in clear everyday language
English (German is nice-to-have)
Hannover (for now project is fully remote, onsite presence should be 4 days/week, when possible)