For one of our clients in Düsseldorf we’re looking for a freelance techno-functional SAP Material Master Consultant:
To Improve the IDH (Material Master) Creation Process which is crucial in reducing time-to-market (of a new product launch) and raising process quality/efficiency across all Businesses.
As part of these new project/projects (Time to Market projects) which are aimed at improving the IDH Creation process and improving the time to market, new modules/work packages must be developed in the client’s Global Master Data System. (Using Webdynpro programming for User Interface and ABAP for Workflows). The main part of the development focuses on grouping together multiple material type creation/change requests in a single package and trigger integrated and connected workflows.
In general, the following tasks are applicable for both projects listed above: Independently provide solutions of the assigned work package from an End – End perspective (i.e.: Requirement Gathering -> Development of the solution -> Testing -> Deployment).
- Consult in analysis the business requirements based on input of IT/business counterparts
- Create Technical Design for Build & Test according to the requirements
- Coordinate Functional Designs based on input of the Business/IT counterpart that will be validated and approved by the client.
- Develop / Configure / Customize in the SAP Webdynpro / GUI based on the defined requirements.
- Creating & Conducting End user training sessions with respect to the User Interface.
- Functional Testing of the solution with Business/IT for the UAT.
- Planning & reporting of the assigned work packages as defined by Project Management.
- FPM - Floor Plan Manager
- Create Screen Elements using dynamic programming (using Runtime classes)
- OOP - Object Oriented Programming
- Creation and handling of data structures, tables and objects using field symbols
- RFC, XML (SOAP), File, IDOCS and Beginner in ODATA
- Knowledge about workflow automization
- Should be a beginner in HTML5, Java Script and CSS – Good to have
- Self-motivated and Open to learn new technologies, in case required
- SAP Master Data knowledge with expertise in Material Master from a techno functional perspective.
- Experienced in at least 3-4 full lifecycle implementation projects involving Material Master Data.
- Knowledge of SAP Data Model, especially Material Master.
- Conceptual knowledge of SCM processes with expertise in the area of SAP MM, SD and PP.
- Experienced in Integrating cross-work stream topics.
- Experienced/Capable of creating Training Documentation and conducting end user training sessions.
- Experienced in Test Management. (Creating Test plans, coordinating testing among stakeholders, resolving issues etc.)
currently 100 % remote during the covid-19 situation. After it 100 % onsite)