For one of our clients in Düsseldorf wer’re looking for a freelance C# Architect for a RESTful API Proof of Concept:
The service is requested as part of the project Automated Testing. The project has the purpose of connecting a laboratory data repository (front-end application) to automated laboratory equipment, generate tasks for execution and results collection on the cloud.
Architecture design, validation and build of a Cloud Data Repository and interface to a Client and front-end application
- Consultation on best architecture setup to validate end project goal (creating a connection between a laboratory data repository (front-end application) to automated laboratory equipment, generate tasks for execution and results collection on the cloud)
- Consider appropriate IT security measures compliant to the client’s IT Standards and best industry practices are in place. For the avoidance of doubt, appropriate measures would include adoption for example API tokens and appropriate access control principles to grant permissions.
- Independent implementation of technical concept (according to the architecture set up) required to tackle project purpose
- Development, testing and validation of proof of concept architecture to affiliate the interface as described in the project description (programming language ideally in C#).
The performance of the contractor has the goal
- Programming of container-based RESTful API application, database backend & blob storage to send data to/from front-end application and lab equipment client
- Testing of functional and performance feasibility of the design via mocked testing scripts. At least one test script with defined data transfer workflow needs to be successfully validated as an error free mock. Out of scope for this proof of concept is to create error proof all productive testing scripts required for productive system, requiring embedment of related business logic.
to affiliate a working API application to interface with front-end application and automated lab equipment
Project start: ASAP
Project location: Düsseldorf (remote)
Project language: English
Project duration: 1 month