For one of our clients we are looking for a Business Analyst
Project description: SHARP CEIP is the implementation project for the Central European landscape with specific focus on Germany and Hungary. It will replace relevant systems to optimize and steer assets within the client Power portfolio. The System Harmonization Project (referred to as "SHARP"), with focus on the Uniper Global Commodities SE Power business, aims to deliver an aligned, harmonized and future focused landscape. The objective of the SHARP programme is to deliver a structured and aligned investment across the Power Dispatch and Short-term Trading landscape.
Planned project duration: 19.10.20 until 31.12.2020 (Further extension will be planned).
- Collecting of business requirements (Business issues and change requirements), maintain quality of delivery in line with the business expectations.
- Consult experts in the elicitation of requirements (Business issues and change requirements) across the business functions (Short term trading and Dispatch teams) as well as prioritization of requirements. A back log of changes requests already exists within the project. This will be shared immediately.
- Conduct implementation of Change requests and Backlog items within the CE Optimization system, that inculdes the technical implementation in the system and configuration of Time series and development work.
- Run activities of system upgrade including regression testing and defect re-testing. That inculdes back log items and upgrade of system as planned within the project
- Consults super users in configuration of system post go live for corrections and further improvements
- Incident management alongside expert super users, including analyzing and troubleshooting for technical errors & issues. Issues will be solved by the consultant.
- Testing and monitoring of implemented data interfaces to maintain stability and quality post Go live. The status updates of completed back log items will be provided verbally or email report
- Stakeholder management of all relevant Business stakeholders and external vendors. Any questions that he has for back log items will be directly asked to the relevant business teams or vendors.
- Providing regular progress and status updates (once a week) to management team
Used tools: CE Edge – Central European optimisation system
Duration: 2 months+
Capacity: full time