For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Manager
Within the project Obsolescence HW necessary upgrades on HW, application, database and OS level will be done in order to close end-of-life gaps in the client's infrastructure.
A backlog of respective systems has been established which shall be subsequently executed.
- Planning, controlling and monitoring of deliveries in the project "Obsolescence HW"
- Project management of the IT (technical) part:
- Project scope: Technical advice on Development of the detailed project goals as well as planning and implementation of all Measures in accordance with the project objectives.
- Project plan: creation and monitoring of the project plan
- Project Budget: Control of the defined project budget
- Identification, evaluation and management of project risks
- Close monitoring of project progress. Early and proactive initiation of countermeasures as soon as target achievement is in jeopardy.
- Planning and controlling of scope, budget and timeline regarding the implementation of new functionalities based on the milestones defined in the SRs
- Experience in leading IT-Infrastructure Projects
- Very good knowledge of project management methodologies (i.e. GPM/IPMA/PMI/PRINCE2)
- Very good knowledge of Software development processes (Watefrall and agile)
Duration: till end of 2021