View all jobs
Consultant Windows Server Migration - January 2021remote, remote
For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant Windows Server Migration (f/m).
Technical requirement :
- Responsible for migration of existing Windows Server Infrastructure (~400 Server) from unmanaged TI Environment and bring to Global IT Standards and support.
- Server Hardening and Policy adjustments based on Global IT Standards
- Bringing migrated Servers to Global IT Tools (EPO, WSUS, Backup)
- After harmonizing the TI Servers to Global IT Standard – Servers will be handed over to BAU
Required Skills :
- Technical Coordinator and Senior Window Server Architect experience (Project Manager already in place)
- Need to understand technical requirements in Project meetings. Being able to provide technical proposals and highlight constraints.
- Very good knowledge on Win 2008, 2012, 2016 & 2019 / VMWare Esxi 6/6.5
- Professional Microsoft Certification MCSA or MCSE.
- Install and Configure Windows Servers.
- Sound Knowledge on HP blades and Cisco UCS servers.
- Experience on working with Qualys Vulnerability Scanner.
- Experience in RSA archer Vulnerability management ticketing tool.
- Expertise in Patch management(SCCM and WSUS)
- Very good knowledge in Windows OS administration.
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting on the virtualization environment.
- Performing snapshots, Cloning, Cold and Hot migrations of VM's.
Duration: 3 months+
Location: Hanau-Wolfgang and Marl
Language requirement: German, English