For one of our clients we are looking for a freelance Application Management Consultant (m/f) for Treasury Applications:
Consultancy in the area of Application Management (Three Treasury Systems: Wallstreet Suit (WSS), Finastra & 360T ). The aim is to enhance the business experience of the current ongoing support model and to document the Treasury Applications. This includes upgrades and interferences from/to the Treasury systems and the updated hardware/software lifecycle.
- Creation of a new, updated IT-documentation for the above mentioned, managed application/services and comparison concerning any discrepancy or major differences regarding the initial documentation. Some documents must be created from scratch after analyzing the application management lifecylce and understanding the application. Update the documentation based on the gaps identified through the previously conducted analysis. Presents the created documentation to, which will then be signed off by the client.
- Creates best practices documentation in MS Word or PDF how to overcome / solve any issues faced in the activities for the Go-Live of the Upgrade projects and the upgraded implementation. Evaluate the testing progress as well as the go live in order to create the respective documentation to mirror issues and solutions. Based on information provided in project meetings. Develop best practice documentation - initial project related documents based on information provided in project meetings. The information will be provided by beforehand and constitutes the basis of the further development to capture project progress, encountered issues and solutions. Present the outcomes to for a sign off.
- Analyze the application management lifecycle of the treasury system and identify any possible improvement for IT Support processes. Applications in scope are Incident Management, Change management and Problem Management. Identified potentials for optimization will be presented to for a sign off.
- Conduct IT Technical tests. The outcomes will be tested by the responsible business and implemented by the related change process. The implementation of the solutions will be steered by the related project manager.
- Evaluate the encountered issues and proposes solutions. The solutions are presented to and signed off before being applied by the project / service supplier.
IT tests are conducted beforehand from the consultant and the outcomes are tested by the responsible business and implemented by the related change process. The implementation of the solutions is steered by the related project manager, the consultant is taking care of dedicated tasks (policies) and implement them
- The consultant presents his findings per emails, meetings and mentioned tools like SNOW, Share Point, MS Teams to the project manager & application manager.
- Have technical skills on Windows Server platforms and related products also client products as Microsoft Office 365 products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams);
- Cloud Hosting, Also Linux knowledge would be an advantage.
- General knowledge on key network infrastructure elements (DNS, DHCP, routing, proxy), security components (like Active Directory), DBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), also scripting (Powershell, Bash) is a plus.
- General trouble shooting skills for detecting or eliminating the root causes of technical issues (web services / client issues / Network / DB).
- Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in English is a must. German language is a plus.
- Logical thinker, able to own, investigate and resolve problems, incidents & issues, resourceful and creative with the ability to work calmly and effectively.
- Very good team player with communication skills.
- Knowledge of Trading or Financial/treasury support is a plus.