For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant Azure Cloud Services
The service is requested as part of the project T-AA: Analytics Foundation. The project has the purpose to implement and automate processes in the environment and within the HDF. The project is running in DevOps mode and implementing the MVP 2.0.
- Programming language Python
- Process automation for Azure Cloud services: Databricks, Datafactory, Log Analytics
- Technical consultation for and implementation of enhancements of the data distributor for the Data Foundation Platform (Python) inclusive process automation
- Technical consultation for and implementation & integration of further Azure services: Databricks, Datafactory, Log Analytics for the Data Foundation Platform (Python)
- Technical consultation for and implementation of Azure Databricks transformations (SQL or Python) of data stored in Azure Data Lake (from several data sources: IoT, master data and process data) so that is can be accessed efficiently
- Technical consultation for implementation of “delta transformations”, that means, transformation of only new data since the last transformation (per minute, daily, hourly)
- Set up Databricks jobs for the above transformations considering dependencies between them (that means, Job A must be finished before Job B can start).
- Creation of (automated) tests for the above solutions
- Creation of hand-over documents (operational task list, operational handbook, infrastructure sheet) for maintenance team, that will be provided to Henkel for verification and approval
- Remote training of the maintenance team about implemented transformations (probably 1-3 sessions, depending on the complexity)