For one of our clients in Düsseldorf we're looking for a freelance ITSM Consultant for Trading Applications (w/m/d):
The scope of this measure is to improve the current Algo Trading Application Management process together with the management of related small size implementation projects to transfer the relevant ITSM processes from a traditional to a Digital DevOps based approach. It is planned that until Q3/2021 first Algo trading apps should run under the changed & improved operational processes. Until the end of 2021 application management for more than one Algo trading app should run in the future mode of operation.
- Analyze the current Algo Trading Application Management (ITSM) process in order to improve it. Implement these process improvements by managing the related small size projects.
- Collect the relevant input documents from dedicated internal experts in order to analyze relevant requirements, dependencies and risks and moderate the solution finding.
- Identify and maximize the synergies between stakeholders by documenting these for transparency.
- Prepare decision making documents for the client with proposals to improve the current Change Management process for Algo Trading applications with a transfer to DevOps process model in combination with ITSM.
- In the case of project-related decisions by the client during this transfer, prepare decision documents with the resulting potential solutions and improved process parts. Present the results to the client for a sign off.
- Develop and document a solution outline, create a timeline and implement them within related small size projects.
- Prepare and conduct weekly online workshops with the project team during the transfer to the DevOps model / the improved processes.
- The client will provide all necessary information (project documentation, business concepts, process document), access to the systems (MS Office, Sharepoint) and requirements in advance.
- Expertise from previous projects within the Energy Trading area Experience in cloud environments, also concerning security, DR, ICS and service enabling in a complex trading application landscape, is appreciated.
- Expertise in ‘typical’ project management tasks including Dependency Management & Service Enabling and structuring of work (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Strong communication & stakeholder management and MS Office skills.
- Strong documentation skills concerning IT technical and functional topics, specifically in the energy trading area.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- PMI and ITIL certifications are appreciated.
: 32 hrs/week
: English and German