For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Manager for Architecture Transformation
Project RAITT CS is a program driving large scale architecture transformation of common services for B2C/B2P and B2B stacks. Besides Architecture Transformation, Cloudification and Technology modernization a new way of working for scaled agility organization will be implemented. The program is across the Telefonica organizations and is executed in collaboration with two central partner for transformation delivery.
- Management of project for the blueprinting and implementation of common service
- Control of virtual teams from Telefonica’s Technology, Business organization and implementation partner
- Coordination of alignment across all the streams with effective project organization and control
- Provide technical advice to the Technical Leads in various transformation areas such as Blueprinting and Cloudification to achieve the overall transformation goals
- Control the delivery of the planned data streams in time and quality.
- Manage dependencies and interfaces between the different transformation projects
- Create senior management reports, decision paper and briefings
- Maintain a managed view of the risks and issues which may impact the success of the project - identify, evaluate and mitigate them
- Experience and track record in managing architecture transformations in enterprises.
- Very good knowledge of project management methodologies (i.e. GPM/IPMA/PMI/PRINCE2)
- 8+ years of experience with IT Architecture, Software Platforms in the Telecommunications industry and in particular knowledge of the Architecture of Telefonica Germany
- At least 5 years of practical experience in technology transformation and/or digitalization projects