For one of our clients we’re looking for a freelance SAP ABAP HR Developer
with functional knowledge on module HR
Must have below ABAP/ABAP HR skills:
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high/medium complexity.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SF EC and HR to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client's side.
- Writing the code using ABAP programming language and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered.
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
- Must have skill in SAP HR - Functional A level HR(Techno Functional preferred) We need a technical resource who has the following skillset to support the EC go live for the client
- EC certification/Experience on EC to SAP replication issues will be added advantage
- Classical & ALV reports, Dialog & OO programming, OO ABAP
- User-exits, BAdI and Enhancements, Web Dynpros, Performance Tuning
- Optional - BSP applications, NetWeaver, Workflow, Gateway
- Data Migration - BDCs , LSMW
- Interface: BAPI, ALE -IDoc / EDI
- Forms: SAP Scripts, Smartforms , Adobe Forms
- ABAP HR - PA , OM , Payroll , Time management, LDB
- Functional/Business knowledge on PA, OM, Time Management, Payroll
- Knowledge in ESS and MSS
: 3+ months
English (German is nice to have)