For one of our clients in Munich we are looking for a freelance Project Manager (w/m/d):
Project RAITT CS is a program driving large scale architecture transformation of common services for B2C/B2P and B2B stacks. Besides Architecture Transformation, Cloudification and Technology modernization a new way of working for scaled agility organization will be implemented. The program is across the client’s organizations and is executed in collaboration with two central partner for transformation delivery.
Concrete service description:
- Management of project for the blueprinting and implementation of common service
- control of virtuell teams from the client’s Technology, Business organization and implementation partner
- Coordination of alignment across all the streams with effective project organisation and control
- Provide technical advice to the Technical Leads in various transformation areas such as Blueprinting and Cloudification to achieve the overall transformation goals
- Control the delivery of the planned data streams in time and quality.
- Manage dependencies and interfaces between the different transformation projects
- Create senior management reports, decision paper and briefings
- Maintain a managed view of the risks and issues which may impact the success of the project - identify, evaluate and mitigate them
- Experience and track record in managing architecture transformations in enterprises.
- Excellent knowledge in project management methodologies (GPM/IPMA/PMI/PRINCE2, etc. )
- Excellent knoweldge in the software development process (Wasserfall and agile)
- Experience (>8 years) with it architectures,, current software platforms and applications in the telecommunications industry;
- Previous experience with the client will be a strong plus
- Technical background with Migration, Billing and Cloud preferred
- 8+ years experience, incl. Agile and Transformational projects
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent German and English
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in matrix organization
Munich (100% remote)