For one of our clients we are looking for an UX/UI Designer
With tingg.io, our client wants to revolutionize prototyping of IoT devices. User-friendliness is a crucial success driver for us. They are looking for someone who is competent for taking a holistic design perspective creating long term strategies for their ecosystem (platform). The TEF team is developing new features and applications and the following tasks need to be covered:
- Create the design of new features with the focus of intuitivity and userfriendlyness
- Re-design existing features with the focus of intuitivity and userfriendlyness
- Check and test the design with a user-tester group
- Develop. You develop the essential interaction and information architectures of our product.
- Define. You conduct user research, expose unmet user needs and identify opportunities to make our products more powerful and usable.
- Design. You create interaction solutions for complex problems in the area of IoT interactions and data visualization.
- Pioneer. You establish UX-concepts for our team: your ideas and decisions will significantly influence the development of our products.
- 4+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role
- Experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- deep understanding of UI styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute UI design in time with the software roadmap
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design critique or from learnings found in user testing or feature response
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI
- Execute final, pixel perfect UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering
- Obsessively QA developed software for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Consult the team in regards to design systems and libraries to ensure product-wide visual consistency
- Experience with modern web architecture and agile methodologies
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end
- Ability to extract qualitative insights from user interactions
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Nice to have:
- English speaking
- Experience in at least one tool, Figma or Sketch
- Focus on Design
- flexibility - workdays probably one week full time, next week nothing
- experience with interviewing Testers for applications
- experience in tool InVision
50% (2 weeks/month)