For one of our clients we’re looking for a freelance SAP Logistics Consultant (LE, MM-IM & WM Modules):
In this role, you will closely collaborate with business partners from our Electronics Integrated Supply Chain unit to set the course for business processes and related IT systems. You contribute relevant expertise on business processes, data and the associated IT architecture. You shape the order fulfillment business processes with various subject matter experts from customer IT based on strategic business needs. Further, you will advance and implement improvements to business processes, and support the major ERP programs and/or related business-IT projects for your domain.
Additionally, you will create and maintain business process flows, user and business requirements to facilitate the understanding of business needs. Through your deep process know-how, you act as a key interface partner for our internal IT Solution Architects or external implementation partners. You will define scope of projects, user requirements specifications and timelines associated with the completion of initiatives while developing and maintaining relationships and communications with other team members and internal partners. Finally, you will also provide business process and domain expertise for testing, authorization and training. Through your leadership capabilities as well as strong planning and coordination skills, you ensure that your projects are delivered in time, budget and scope as agreed with the sponsor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or better Master's degree in business, IT or engineering preferred
- 2-5 years domain experience in logistics, distribution and transportation operations with a strong exposure to SAP-related applications
- Advanced knowledge of SAP ERP 6.0 processes, specifically with the LE, MM-IM and WM modules
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP projects with an emphasis on incremental, iterative development and deployment
- Experience with business process and system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Strong project management and conflict resolution skills by showing a high degree of result and customer focus
- Promote best practice concepts in all areas of solution design; challenge technical implementation teams to strive for harmonization and reusability of technical solution rather than quick implementation
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, proof-of-concepts, etc.)
- Adaptability and ability to remain focused in the presence of shifting priorities and strategies in timely response to the business climate
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication both in English (German would be a strong advantage) at all organizational levels