For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant Exstream
- Continued Exstream consultancy and management of enhancements. The aim of the project is to steer the new invoice process based on the Exstream application. Planned project duration: June 2018 until December 2021.
Necessary technical knowledge:
- Analyzing errors in relation to the processing of invoices via the Streamserve/Extream application and SAP especially Forms. The errors refer to Exstream application (error in the form, error in the layout, error in the connection). Based on the result of the analysis, create a proposal for a solution in the test environment (SAP IS-U test system) and request via email the business to test it. The business tests it and releases it for the production system, if it is successfully tested.
- Communicating with stakeholders (DXC, OpenText, Hosting and Cloud Technologies, client User, Authorization Management, client business departments) in order to resolve issues within the application and the respective forms via online meetings, online workshops and MS Teams calls on demand or business requirement. The issues relate to forms, layout or connection to SAP IS-U system.
- Preparing and discussing topics for the workshops in order to exchange information with the stakeholders mentioned above. It depends on business requirements how often the workshops take place. The prepared documents are released as part of the business tests.
- Developing form adjustments on StreamServe/Exstream side for project Smart Meter Regulation and providing ongoing maintenance of the forms after development - based on IN / ISO-Norm, Legal and client requirements. Conducting maintenance activities for form adjustments during operation including new legal requirements for additional texts, new tariffs, changes to the marginal columns in the case of changes to the board and changes to the contact persons in the invoice. Creating text changes or new objects and displaying lines in the form. Carrying out these adjustments in the IT system "exstream", tested by the business and released for production as mentioned above.
- Presenting the enhancements to the Exstream system to client for a sign-off (via test and transport release via e-mail). Informing the stakeholders involved via email and closing the case in the client Ticket tool SNOW or SAP Solution Manager after successful import into production.
- Output Management (StreamServe/Exstream)
- Compositioncenter printer language pcl
- pdf printer fonds simple rdi
- rdi C++
- Windows and Linux
- Unix shell script
- Basic knowledge in IXOS Archiving SAP IS-U