For one of our clients we are looking for an Azure DevOps Specialist
Hosting and Cloud Technologies (HaCT) development support team manages Azure devops & AKS. The development support team within HaCT enables application development teams to manage their development lifecycle in the Cloud Development Platform based on Azure DevOps. Future enhancements of the Cloud Development platform are planned, implemented and tested.
The project is executed as an agile project following the scrum method. The services, among others, will be provided within the framework of an agile development method: The concrete activities required to implement the below-mentioned services commissioned to the Contractor will be iteratively coordinated between the parties in sprint meetings and implemented by the Contractor within the sprints following the sprint meetings. Prior to each Sprint Meeting, the Contractor shall independently check, on the basis of its professional assessment, which individual services it considers appropriate and feasible within the scope of its assignment in the respective sprint.
The sprints each have a duration of 2 weeks so that the sprint meetings take place daily (scrum meetings) and biweekly (review and planning).
Must Have Skills:
- Define and implement Azure DevOps templates using the Azure DevOps Demo Generator. Requirements will be defined in the product backlog items. The templates will be signed off by the client
- Define and implement roles in Azure DevOps according to standard roles. Requirements will be defined in the product backlog items. The role implementation will be signed off by the client.
- Independently manage an Azure DevOps community to collect and assess additional requirements. The community will be managed in a MS Teams channel to respond to user queries and identify new requirements. New requirements will then be added in the product backlog. The management of the community also includes connecting end users to learn from each other’s experience.
- Use Azure DevOps REST API to configure Azure DevOps tenant programmatically. Requirements will be defined in the product backlog items.
- Create Wiki articles for end users how to use the newly developed features in Azure DevOps. The Wiki articles will be signed off by the client.
- Independently provide professional consultation services via online calls and email to the application development teams regarding pipeline setup, team setup, permission setup and source code setup in Azure DevOps. Application development teams are the consumers of Hosting and Cloud Technologies (HaCT) development support team services.
- Implement Service Now service requests for Azure DevOps. Ticket administration/documentation is not part of the scope.
Nice to have Skills
- Sound knowledge of Azure DevOps Boards, sprint, dashboard, user management and role/permission management
- Very good understanding of CI/CD pipeline [using Yaml and classic editor] and Agent management
- Sound knowledge of Azure branching policy, repo setup and permission management
- Understanding of Source control like Git, Azure DevOps got repo, GitHub, SVN
- Hands-on experience in Terraform, ARM, Ansible
- Good understanding in sonarcloud setup and management
- Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Knowledge in Azure services and management
- Good knowledge in AAD, role and permission management
- Sound knowledge of Docker
- Hands-on experience in Azure Kubernetes services [namespace, resourcequota, ingress, Services, deployment, policy etc.] Azure Monitoring SME
Till 31.01.2022 (extension possible)