For one of our Munich-based clients we’re looking for a freelance Project Manager
We are looking for a Program Lead with demonstrated experience and track record in managing architecture transformations in enterprises. The Program lead will be part of a program driving large scale architecture transformation of common services for B2C/B2P and B2B stacks. Besides Architecture Transformation, Cloudification and Technology modernization a new way of working for scaled agility organization will be implemented The programs is across the client organizations and is executed in collaboration with two central partner for transformation delivery.
Description of services:
- Managing of program streams for the blueprinting and Implementation of Common Service
- Professional advice on managing teams from the client’s Technology and Business department and implementation partner
- Professional advice on managing streams with effective project organization and governance
- Providing guidance as well as creativity to the Technical Leads in transformation domains Blueprinting and Cloudification
- Professional advice on planned streams so that they are delivered on time with the planned value add
- Profession advice on communication
- Creating senior management reports, decision paper and briefings
- Creating Integrated program plan
- Maintaining a managed view of the risks and issues which may impact the success of the project, and identified, evaluating and mitigating them.