For one of our clients in Düsseldorf we’re looking for a freelance SAP License & Contract Manager:
The service is requested as part of the SAP License & Provider Management.
The project has the purpose to: SAP contract consolidation & close SAP audit (>100 contracts)
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Establish an overview in excel-format of the current SAP Contracts.
- Independent SAP contract analyzation of the client’s current SAP contract situation in order to recommend future bundling
- all SAP contracts will be available on a client SharePoint, the contractor gets access to this storage
- Recommend bundling of contracts with regards to saving potential and optimized use
- Recommendation is needed in written format (management overview in Powerpoint presentation & detailed word-document); The client will validate and approve the documents.
- Steer timeline of technical & commercial SAP metering direct usage (LAW: License Administration Workbench) and analyze results using the client’s SharePoint
- Steer timeline of technical & commercial SAP Metering indirect usage, recommend action items to reduce usage and analyze results using the client’s SharePoint
- Standardize and document the above mentioned tasks as well as hand over to provider & license Management; The client will validate and approve the documentation
30 hours/week (average)
English and German (both fluent)