For one of our Düsseldorf-based clients we’re looking for a freelance OpenText OCR Consultant:
The service is requested as part of the project OpenText implementation. The project has the purpose to consult the Business Units (A/L/B) with expertise regarding OpenText OCRs for Invoice Handling.
- The contractor receives requests through automation hub; the contractor gets access to this tool in advance.
- Conducting 1-2 virtual meetings to gather business requirements for each request
- Based on the requests, validation and evaluation of feasibility
- Technical consultation of OpenText, especially in Intelligent Capture and Core Capture with regards to the requests
- Checking system protocols of OpenText in order to affiliate a stable operation of the system
- If a bug or an error is identified, independently fix the issue by double checking the program code or configuration
- independent implementation of OpenText on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) VMs (Virtual Machines) based on requests from automation hub
- Development of OCR and RPA Bots
- consult the client RPA CoE (Center of Excellence) with tickets regarding OpenText software problems
- performing code review related topics and rely on the client’s standards and policies for creating RPA bots. The client will provide information in advance for standard code reviews that are in line with the aforementioned standards and policies.
English, German is nice-to-have