For one of our clients we are looking for a Web Application Developer
than the internal staff.
- Affiliation of scalable either schedules or by frontend called Microsoft Azure cloud-based data bases and back-end pipelines using state-of-the-art data engineering practices by
- Designing a technical concept and data models according to the backlog item
- Designing APIs
- Developing and implementation of the aforementioned technical concept and UX designs
- Testing including unit and functional tests, in case of identified bugs or issues the task is to rework it from step 1. The documentation will be done in Azure DevOps / ServiceNow and approved by the client.
- Implement security and data protection settings according to backlog item
- Identify, design, and implement product improvements for the project related tasks according to the discussed backlog
- Documentation of technical implementation and related processes in Azure DevOps. The client will validate and approve it.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer / Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Be familiar with system architectures (Web client and cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Experience in developing desktop applications is as a plus
- Familiarity with fundamentals of Microsoft Azure and its common architectures
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Azure SQL, MySQL, Postgres), web servers (e.g. Apache) and basics of UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science STEM fields, or any other relevant field.