For one of our clients in Düsseldorf we’re looking for a freelance Business Analyst (Digital Portfolio & Demand Management)
The service is requested as part of the project "Digital Portfolio & Demand Management. The project has the purpose to define and setup the processes for portfolio and demand management for data products and developer a proof of concept for a supporting tool.
- Gathering business requirements in 3 onsite workshops, that will be organized by the contractor. Therefore, the contractor receives every relevant information in advance.
- Design portfolio, capacity and demand planning processes.
- Define project demands planning processes which enable portfolio alignment with company strategy and functional unit plans.
- Develop a proof of concept for a portfolio and demand management tool
- Design and implement reports on portfolio status and progress
- Identify and develop concepts for improvements for the portfolio management and the digital product lifecycle processes.
- Master degree and relevant experience in an advanced analytics environment in either industry or academia. Experience in the chemical industry is a plus.
- Min. 7 years of project management experience with a focus on digital & organizational transformation and analytics strategy
- Agile ways of working and user of agile processes e.g., Scrum, Kanban, BizDevOps and tools e.g., Jira, Azure DevOps
- Native in MS PowerPoint and advanced skills in MS Excel
- Wide scope of general business knowledge focusing on data & analytics product implementation and digital project delivery
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and logically and adjust content/approach based on the audience. High confidence in both verbal and written communication.
- English (must), German (strong plus)
Düsseldorf (40% onsite, 60% remote)