View all jobs
Consultant SAP EHS - October 2021remote, remote
For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant SAP EHS
- 6-8 years of experience in SAP EHS modules for at least 2 engagements (Implementation and Rollout)
- Facilitate development/customization/configurations in Environment Health & Safety
- Risk Management for DG
- Waste Management
- Product Safety
- Substance Tracking
- Label Management
- Must have knowledge on process flow and functionality mapping on SAP EHS
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SAP EHS.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Carry out Module tests & integration tests
- Identify data to be migrated & support data migration.
- Should have clear communication and must be able to do the documentation needed for the role.
- Should be a team player and manage the team effectively
- Should be able to work in onsite/ offshore team model and bring out the results with team members.
Duration: 15 Months
Location: Germany/Italy onsite and Remote
Sector: Life Science