View all jobs
Azure Architect - April 2018Düsseldorf, NRW
For one of our clients we are looking for an Azure Architect
- Design an Access Management solution based on Azure AD Premium considering the strategy and existing architecture.
- Manage user migration from on-prem ADs to Azure AD.
- Describe requirements and plan approach as well as steps for a migration from PingFederate to Azure AD Premium following the corporate security requirements.
- Design solution for 2nd factor authentication for mobile devices with Azure AD Premium.
- Develop a solution for Conditional Access.
- Engage with stakeholders and evaluate technical and business requirements.
- Process requirements and specifications for third party providers.
- Technical and functional review of approach proposed by provider for implementation and migration; monitoring of migration activities.
- Support migration project with technical expertise and reviews.
- Proven experience as a senior architect for access management solutions based on Azure AD Premium
- Good knowledge of Ping Identity products.
- Good knowledge of FIM, AADC, QMM.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Intunes a plus.
- Proven experience of user migration from on-prem ADs to Azure AD.
- Proven experience of solution design or redesign based on requirements gathered during workshops and meetings.
- Proven knowledge of standard processes and requirements within the specific areas of access management.
- Experienced approach to requirements gathering expertise.
- Previous experience of working with the client would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills up to senior stakeholder level
- Excellent moderation skills.
- Team player and able to operate under pressure.
- Good command of English
Duration: 3 months+