For one of our clients we are looking for a Communication Manager
Common Services Design and Products within the client has a requirement for a Unit Communications Manager to manage the coordination of communications and delivery of key messages for the unit.
The candidate will perform a crucial role within the unit and be responsible for sharing information up to and including board level. The Communication’s Manager will also work closely with other COIT teams and coordinate control and communicate all required activities and ensure smooth project transitions, ensuring that correct process is followed to deliver messages to stakeholders and management.
- Sharing information up to and including board level
- Coordinate, control and communicate all required activities and ensure smooth project transitions, ensuring that correct process is followed to deliver messages to stakeholders and management
- Analysis plan, set-up and manage the Common Services Design & products Communication plan and all associated processes
- Engage with business users and other COIT teams to define their needs in relation to communications messages and key facts
- Plan how the projects and resources for all projects within the unit of a special manager will be communicated and controlled whilst reducing complexity.
- Engage with communication teams to prepare and sign off key communications messages using standard processes.
- Manage change to scope, deliverables and/or budget
- Effectively take responsibility and manage changes to the communications plan in line with client requirements.
- Engage with the current joint project members in order to successfully deliver the CSD&P Communications Plan
- Consult Program Manager and PMO on reporting requirements that fit with program governance
- Effective and Efficient management of key stakeholders within client up to and including board level
Duration: 3 months+
Location: Düsseldorf (25% remote possible)