View all jobs
Migration Consultant - August 2019Hannover, NRW
For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant "Modelling of migrated Applications to cloud"
Migrating Applications and Systems of Support & Cross Functions area from on premise hosting to cloud and need to ensure proper modelling and documentation.
- Analyzing the pilot modelling of systems / applications with respect to cloud capability (e.g Azure).
- Evaluation of already moved systems / applications with respect to agreed frameworks and definitions
- Deployment of modelling for further systems / applications which will be migrated to cloud
- Analyzing of the decommissioning process for old systems / applications moved from DataCenter into Cloud
- Documentation of DataPrivacy, Security, KPE classification results for systems / applications
- Identification of project KPI's and visualization on a performance board to measure performance
- Close collaboration with CIT modelling project to ensure that requirements / processes from operational teams are met
Start: October 2019
- Deep knowledge of Operational Excellence framework
- Deep knowledge of Six-Sigma-Toolbox
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Management framework
- Understanding of Cloud models like SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Understanding of Application Support, Project Management methods (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, Kanban)
- Clear understanding of the ITIL framework (min. ITIL V3 Foundation certification)
- Basic technology understanding SAP IS-U / ERP / HANA
- Having a proactive analytical approach
- Strong focus on independent working and results
- Strong communication and presentation skills verbal and written (German AND English)
- Ability to prepare summaries for mid- and top-management
Duration: 6 months+