View all jobs
Telecom Business Process Consultant - September 2019München, Bayern
For one of our clients we are looking for a Telecommunications Process Consultant
- Analysis and development of processes, procedures and functional specifications.
- Logical design, elaboration of manuals and certifications of developments.
- Change management: user training and user support.
- Experience in analysis of activities related to data processing, migrations between systems and quality controls.
- Business processes in Telecom companies (TMFORUM)
- Study of processes and decomposition in procedures.
- Elaboration of functional requirements (UML)
- Experience in editing and development of logical designs.
- Experience in the elaboration of solutions that allow the integral attention of clients and users.
- Definition of the interface map with other internal and external areas or systems
- Experience in the elaboration of/participation in quality audits carried out by certified entities over processes and systems.
- Planning and control of the execution of the different lines of action (MS Project)
- Experience with MySQL database (query and edition)
- Language : German (Fluent spoken and written) and Spanish (if no Spanish, then English could do).
Duration: 4 months+