For one of our clients in Düsseldorf we're looking for a freelance SailPoint Developer
The client has developed their own identity management solution based on Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
The implementation project is taking an agile DevOps approach with user stories, sprints, and frequent releases to achieve the highest level of flexibility due to the dependency with other projects at the client.
- Define and document the integration architecture for Sailpoint IIQ with other systems, including complex password and directory synchronization scenarios for on-premise and cloud environments
- Analyze epics and user stories, write technical designs
- Develop connectors, processes and other customizations for Sailpoint IIQ as well as unit tests for the developed functions
- Enhance existing DevOps toolchain based on Sailpoint SSB, git, Jenkins and Ansible
- Contribute professional expertise in project meetings to make product development teams more productive and efficient
- Align with systems development and operations teams as well as testers
- Testing identity management solution
Düsseldorf (with some travel to other client locations)