For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant SAP FI/CO, CS, PS
SAP Horizon Rollout Phase 7
The service is requested as part of the project ONE!GSC Horizon. ONE!GSC Horizon is a comprehensive business transformation program facilitating the implementation of a globally aligned and harmonized Supply Chain including Purchasing. For the first time for the client, there will be end-to-end, standardized supply chain process. Being part of the client Strategy, this program is a key initiative for the scalable business model. The ONE!GSC Horizon organization with lean and simplified operations aims to enhance client’s competitiveness by leveraging on client’s combined potential, boosting process efficiency. ONE!GSC Horizon will be implemented
in clearly determined, overlapping phases clustering a defined number of countries.
- Techno-functional consulting of Finance stakeholders in SAP FI, CO including SAP CS and SAP PS;
- Techno-functional consulting of Finance stakeholders on SAP best practices in SAP Finance and Controlling processes;
- Techno-functional consulting of Finance stakeholders in error handling for ABAP issues;
- Creation of Horizon template activation in the area of SAP finance and controlling in accordance with client standards;
- Creation and implementation of technical specifications for customer-owned development solutions in the area of Finance & Controlling;
- Creation, testing and execution of data take over in SAP CS using SAP LSMW;
- Steering and execution of dedicated technical work streams (such as developments) in the project phases for design, built and test up to go-live;
- Knowledge transfer including documentation to internal consultants.
Start: January 2020
Capacity: 24 hours/week
Duration: 6 months+
Location: Düsseldorf (remote work possible, up to 80%)