For one of our clients we are looking for a Power Platform Developer (m/f)
Project description: The Financial Steering 21 Project aims to increase frequency of closing and forecast processes from a quarterly to monthly frequency and thereby significantly shortening the process duration. Aligning better internal and external KPIs and Steering is the second big objective. The project was kicked-off in April 2020 and the roll-out through the organization is going on. First deliveries are planned for the remainder of the year – full implementation by autumn 2021.
The Power Gross Margin Acceleration Work package focus on items around the Forecast process including teams working in Düsseldorf and other locations across Europe (Rotterdam, Birmingham and Malmö). This process includes acceleration of data compilation processes and a more standardized commenting including implementation in systems. For the main items the client intend at least for the starting phase a Design Thinking approach. Out of the first work packages the client now has first ideas, which they want to implement. As main tools for this implementation are foreseen Microsoft Power Query Editor and Power BI.
- Analyse the current forecasting process and approach for the implementation of future improvement measures. This process includes acceleration of data compilation processes and a more standardized commenting including implementation in systems - Analysis/check of use cases (which will be provided by the project team) as well as implementation of those use cases into applications and the general relevant process. The consultant will present and document his findings to the client. Solutions should be proposed by the developer. Those will be discussed with the project team and the affected colleagues
- Take over use cases and clarify detailed data requirements for filling upload formats to bring data into the central planning tool (ERP/Oracle data base) with stakeholders - the developer will take over the use cases from the project team. In case of unclear requirements the developer has the possibility to raise the points to the PM, who pass it in doubt to the relevant colleagues. Stakeholders are Controllers (working with the application), Data management team, Business Controlling team, PM FS21 Power Gross Margin Acceleration
- Implement solutions and test to stakeholders - provide solutions to the due date of the different use cases. The implementation plan will be created by the consultant for the tasks which will be handed over to the project team. The solution needs to be implemented in decentral files/applications stored on central locations like MS SharePoint Server. Fixing an error has to be discussed between developer and the PM FS21 Power Gross Margin Acceleration
- Document solution and train stakeholders with Microsoft Power Query Editor, Power BI, Power Automate. Project manager will sign off the documentation. The consultant will train the stakeholders (introduction of general applications (Microsoft Power Query Editor, Power BI, Power Automate) for all users and individual sessions for the single use cases)
- Handover use case to Project manager of the Work package. Hand over should be documented and signed off by Project Manager. Trainings on general applications (Microsoft Power Query Editor, Power BI, Power Automate) for all users and individual sessions for the single use cases
Start: February 2021
- Microsoft Power Query Editor
- Power BI
- Power Automate
Duration: 2 months+