For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant Firewall Change Request Management
Project description: Consult the overall Firewall Management in particular with focus on the VPC DataCenter Exit project within the client. Many projects are being kicked off to migrate their applications out of the VPC. Firewall Management is centrally supporting these activities with the aim to implement all Firewall Change Requests (FCR) properly and according to client standards. Implementation need to be Audit- and IT Security compliant.
- Assess and analyze Firewall Change Requests (FCR) according to client, Audit- and IT Security standards in Tufin application. Those standards are defined in the process description. Based on the FCR quality assessment further FCR processing by other suppliers possible. Highlight FCRs with low quality or insufficient quality standards to IT Security unit or Service Owner Firewalls for further processing.The priority of FCRs are identified by Firewall Service Owner beforehand.
- Analyze and identify root cause for long running FCRs in the backlog and suggest/execute corrective actions to the relevant stakeholders. Orchestrate suppliers with regards to FCR implementation and in order to keep number of not processed FCRs in Tufin (not processed FCRs) to a minimum
- Consult client requesters to submit FCRs in proper quality based on client Audit- and IT Security standards in Tufin application. The standards are defined in the process description.
- Develop, improve and prepare a PowerBI report which provides an overview of all processed FCRs in the Tufin application. Present results to Service Owner Firewall.
- Evaluate “low risk/impact” classified change requests on the client’s change platform and analyze risk/impact to Firewall Management. Approve changes with low risk/impact to Firewall Management.
English and German