View all jobs
DevOps Terraform Engineer - June 2022remote, remote
For one of our clients we are looking for a DevOps Engineer
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies in cloud environments.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation in the cloud.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems in cloud environments.
- Implement and operate systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Two or more years of comprehensive hands-on experience in software development and operations in cloud environments.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Scrumban, etc.).
- Appropriate role specific certifications from the relevant cloud provider (e.g. AWS, Google, etc.).
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (e.g. Python, Go, Node.js, Java, etc.).
- Experience in building and operating highly automated infrastructures.
- Proficiency in auditing, monitoring and debugging cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. DNS, TCP/IP, firewalls, etc.).
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies.
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications in cloud environments.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD practices. (e.g. Terraform)
Duration: Till 30.09.2022 (extension likely, planned till end of 2023)