For one of our clients we are looking for an Azure Architect
1. Project name: COODE
2. Project description: Digitalization is happening at a rapid pace. Our competitors are digitizing. Technologies that are not even invented yet are developing on the foundation of digitalization and the use of data. Companies that are currently not our competitors are looking into the possibilities of entering our industry through digitalization.
Our vision is to deliver Uniper's Energy Evolution through the digitalization of our operational business! Building on our strong foundation and scaling the technology, we can become a leader in digital technology in the energy sector. Our digital efforts must focus on solving problems and improve the way we work. We need to become professional in developing digital solutions that are tailored to our business needs, work reliably and make our lives easier.
The aim of the project is to set up a digital platform on the Atonyx which includes all Uniper asset data and create a User interface (UI) for it. The project is executed as an agile project following the Scrum method. Planned start and end date of the complete project: 01.01.2020 – 31.12.2023.
- Develop and document the design of COODE data model to mirror the business process based on the requirements provided by the business analysis and further IT requirements, including security requirements (= Uniper standard). The business process is the complete workflow integration of multiple data sources (both internal and external). The solution design expands to the hosting infrastructure, the application design and the DB design. Data sources include PI, SAP, Synergie Life and AIM. Access to the systems will be the responsibility of the Project manager. These data sources are part of Uniper IT landscape and are already documented.
- Conduct a business analysis in order to define respective requirements. Transfer this analysis into a description of the business process and also define the requirements for the IT solution to be implemented. Include the Uniper standards into the solution design. Uniper provides the standards beforehand.
- Develop an implementation plan by defining timelines, milestones, workstreams. This includes the description of interfaces between different modules of the solution: user interface, server-sided programming and database design. Present the results and the most feasible solution to Uniper for sign off.
- Technically consult IT developers & steer implementation of the defined solution design in daily meetings via MS Teams. Track implementation to see if the design guidelines will be followed.
- Break down the business requirements into a solution design of how the database and the application will be structured. Based on the analysis, consult Uniper with respect to the hosting infrastructure most suitable to meet Uniper’s requirements & set up. Create a diagram of this hosting, application and data structure. Consult and present via MS Teams the diagram to the software and database developers, including the structure of the application and DB code and a description how exactly the application and DB will work together.
- Check the development results based on the signed off implementation plan. The Uniper standards as well as the result of the business analysis from project management will be provided beforehand.
- Present and consult the design to the development team during handover meeting (via Microsoft Teams)
- Monitor implementation of the solution design based on the project plan. Review the solution design in accordance with the defined business requirements and the project plan, once the developers have finished one separable part of the complete development.
- Identify issues and provide solutions to these for amendment and consult Uniper accordingly. Create documentation with the amendments and pesent it to Uniper for a sign-off.
- Organize project status update meetings for the workstream as well as the wider project team and update documentation accordingly.
At least 7 years’ experience as an Azure Architect
At least 5 years’ experience as a Data Architect and Database Administrator