For one of our clients we are looking for an UX/UI Writer
1. Project name:
Calvin – Carbon Accounting Tool
2. Project description:
From end of July to the beginning of September 2021 the client Innovation developed 6 digital business models together with a corporate venture builder.
In the internal selection process, the idea of impact measurement as a first project was chosen.
Impact measurement software allows companies to determine the carbon footprint of their organization in order to optimize their operations towards sustainability. With rising regulatory pressure for big corporations to disclose their sustainability strategies also in regards to their suppliers, this will become increasingly important for SMEs to stay relevant as business partners for big customers.
In the conducted phase until the end of 2022, an extensive benchmarking with 28 companies along 14 criteria was conducted, the feasibility of the ideas were validated and a mock-up was created.
Based on the gathered insights the client wants to develop their idea further and create a running impact measurement tool for their customers.
The services mentioned in the task description will be provided within the framework of an agile development method.
Planned project duration (start/end date): August 2022 - December 2022
3. Background to the assignment:
The external consultant has a unique position compared to the client's internal project staff and provides significantly different services than the internal staff. Within the whole organization of the client this kind of know-how as a UX/UI writer is not available and in general a niche demand.
- Based on existing brand and communication guidelines deliver UX/UI communication and continuously proofread elements in Figma during software development phase whereby the client Innovation will sign off all changes.
- Develop Figma mock-ups for business ideas (provided by the client Innovation) which are close to carbon accounting
- Appear clearly as an external consultant of the client whenever interacting with external parties.
Project timeline and Way of Working:
- Discuss the results directly with the client located in the client Innovation Team. The client takes over further internal communication with wider client stakeholders.
- The proposals and any further exchange take place in online meetings (MS Teams) with the client. The client will give the final sign-off for the results. Intermediate results can be presented during the project period to the client: proposed improvements could be included in next intermediate results.
- All above mentioned results: in industry-standard formats (MS PowerPoint, Word, Figma).
The client will provide all necessary information, deliverables until now (Market, Analysis, Brand Guide, Visual Identity, Mood Boards, Emotions Research, Customer Feedback) and access to the relevant SharePoints.
Duration: Till end of 2022 (extensions possible)
Capacity: 15 hours/week