Azure and Linux Server DevOps Engineer (f/m)
Provides best practice design and execution for Linux server infrastructure, automation, and security in . Develops operational and technical cloud protocols to satisfy client requirements. Identifies opportunities to automate public cloud platforms and ensures technical security via existing infrastructure processes and standards.
Essential Project Tasks:
- Improve MR internal Offerings for Linux Server on Premise and in Azure and commits to best practice cloud design, automation and operations.
- Completes process and architecture design in support of efficient azure cloud operations.
- Drafts documentation in support of configurations, standards
- Implements tooling, processes, and protocols necessary to deliver infrastructure as a services on public cloud platforms leveraging Azure technical stack.
- Works with automation team to deliver new services utilizing Agile Software Development, testing, integration, deployment and operation.
- Creates scripts to automate cloud deployment, configuration management and operation.
- Reviews risk profile of new vulnerabilities related to cloud services and executes remediation protocols.
- Defines operational monitoring requirements within cloud environment.
- Handover cloud project results to IT Operations Provider
- Quality checks of the IT Operation Provider
- Patch and hardening Gap evaluation
- Support TASK Forces in case of critical incidents.
- Linux RHEL 6.x, 7.x Server operation and standards for Linux Server design
in large global environments
- Automation of Server deployment in Hybrid Cloud Environment ( >thousand servers)
- RedHat Certified Engineer or comparable Certificate
- RedHat Satellite Server
- Scripting experience (Ansible, Ruby, Bash)
- Configuration and Automation (Chef, Puppet, Intigua)
- Computer virtualization technologies
- AD-integration, Authentication, Hardening and Vulnerability evaluation
- Experience working in projects in support of large scale programs.
- English is a must-have
- German is nice-to-have