For one of our clients we are looking for a Communications Consultant
The client are rolling out new technologies, which require a change of behaviours to help transform our business. The Office365 change and adoption team communicates, trains and promotes new ways in working efficiently using Office365 across the company.
• Producing and maintaining the comms plan - Create & upkeep the communications plan with release dates, articles to be published, training guides
• Creation of general as well as target audience specific training guides and videos relating to digitalization and Office365 topics using tools such as Microsoft Power point, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, video editing in Camtasia
• Deliver comms and introduce new tools and digitalization concepts - The consultant will help the project team with introducing new tools which are already defined on the roadmap
• Creating training materials, translating existing trainings from English to German, occasionally demonstrate the new tools. Tools will be demonstrated to users, training materials will evolve over time
• Build relationships with all key stakeholders with good collaboration, being empowered and taking ownership
• Identify method (communication) channels such as our social intranet, email, skype sessions to promote the new tools and their benefits to the staff
• Promote digitalization concepts to the staff, i.e. by applying the new Office356 tools as part of the digitalization, creating training guides etc.
• Creation and marketing of new intranet articles to inform of new Office365 tools, to announce new features etc., in alignment with other workstreams, i.e. other digital workplace workstreams such as upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10, new smart print anywhere printers, etc. the workstreams help each other , especially where dependencies are identified.
Key Skill Requirements
• Fluent in German and English
• Digital multimedia knowledge
• Experience in the Energy and Utilities sector
• Ability to influence across an organization
• Advanced analytical and conceptual skills
• Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to train others if required
• Excellent organizational skills
• Willing to regularly travel nationally and internationally; this is a key requirement of the role.
• Experience of working under the pressure and within programs which have a number of dependencies
Duration: 2 months+
Location: Düsseldorf, with regular travel to other locations in the UK and Germany