For one of our clients in Düsseldorf we’re looking for a freelance Service Management Consultant (m/f)
with strong utilities background:
This role will focus on establishing process and coordination between internal and external parties. Aim of this project is to embed process and policy within the team and stakeholder. Planned start and end date of the project: May 2020 until December 2020.
- Influence an assigned complex and/or portfolio of work within SM&I with a focus on improving the unit efficiency and/or process efficiency
Prepare decision proposals as required for the Service Management and / or Technology Steering meetings
- Govern, maintain and continuously improve SM&I processes in line with the strategic specifications of the and its governance committees
- Govern and influence the delivery of SM&I topics in accordance to frameworks and in line with standard methodology
- Close reconciliation of the POT Data with the SM&I portfolio.
- Track report and monitor of critical SM&I milestones and dependencies to ensure these are delivered
- Consults communication efforts towards affected Focus Groups and participate in alignment sessions
- Management of parties within an assigned programme of work, including but not limited to business Units, Performing suppliers, Third Party suppliers and others.
- Maintaining and updating records within system tools to ensure accurate reporting can be achieved (SAP/In Scope/Aries/Project Portfolio Management POT etc.)
- Build and maintain close collaboration and harmonious working relationships with all parties within
- Reports consistent timely and accurate reporting on a weekly basis towards the overarching SM&I organization, external partners and representatives including key stakeholders at Steering Committee’s or similar meetings
- Work within the control of the assigned SM&I budgets and governance structure
- Management level accountability for the maintenance and execution of Service Management and Integration plans and strategy in accordance with the IT strategy
- Strong and proven track record of working in close collaboration with business owners and external 3rd party providers
- Proven skill in preparing option papers for senior leaders to enable key decision making in relation to an assigned program of work.
- Proven ability to maintain complex and strategic topics which have interdependencies to other projects and programs and be able to find suitable colleagues who can provide technical expertise, knowledge and support for SM&I
- Strong background in utilities
Düsseldorf (max 2 days remote/week)
: 7+ months