For one of our clients we are looking for a freelance ITSM Consultant (f/m):
Assessment, gap analysis roll out of changes for the problem management, incident and change processes. In addition consultancy will be needed to assess and put in place a Process Governance Framework together with a structured Training and Communication strategy for the area of the Service Management – Process Governance. The project has the goal of designing and implementation the process governance framework, meaning the operating model to be used by the process governance team to deliver and steer effective processes in the area of Service management. This includes as well the correct integration in this model of the process tools in use (Symbio, Celonis) and a communication and training plan to improve the engagement level of the other Units in the organization using these processes.
In addition the project will also focus on specific parts of the operation model by closely looking into the analysis and assessment ff the incident, problem and change process to redesign correct workflow according to the identified gaps and current requirements.
- Overseeing, leading any incident, change & problem management process enhancements, including the analysis in ppt, implementation and assessment from start to finish, including corresponding documentation. Approvals need to come from Process Integration Leads (ops) and process owners together with any key impacted stakeholders (if required). Documentation will be in PPT, Symbio for the process WF design and documentation management in Sharepoint for the detail procedures. Process Integration Leads (ops) and Process owner will define the assessment criterias. Analysis are presented to Leads.
- Analysis and on proactive problem management process with particular focus on impact on the tooling landscape. After the results of the analysis a roll out plan has to be proposed and agreed with the Process owners and Integration Lead (ops) to enable the implementation of the improvement measures. Consult on the best way to put in place a proactive problem management process which can support the incident management and enable monitoring actions
- Consult on how to extend and set up modern change and problem management process based on the “aaS” environment (“As a service” and everything which now is not in the “traditional environment” but is operated and supported in the cloud environment)
- Managing the communications to all the affected stakeholders (internals and externals)
- Structure a communication plan to inform the key stakeholders about the upcoming changes to enable them to know how to use the amended processes. Contact details will be made available upfront. Communication meanly via our Internal platform (Ping)
- Creating and conducting the coaching and training sessions, including e-learning for various audiences, including externals and leadership. Prepare training materials, schedule the trainings and make documentations
- Collect process requirements from the key stakeholders
- Steer project results and executed by consulting internal and external resources
- Discussing and monitoring impacts of the process changes on the operations and tooling teams as well as on the dependent processes (configuration management). During the process assessment and gap identification, identify any dependency with the configuration management process and report them to the Configuration Manger.
- Create reports and KPIs to measure and monitor effectiveness of the process via Power BI or Excel
- Use and steer process mining tools (Celonis) to advise analysis and drive improvements
- Consulting any stakeholder involved in change management process. Identify that assessment and gaps are always discussed with the Change Manager
- Identifying suitable communication strategies and building on these, reviewing the plans (Process Communication strategy) and delivering reports in Excel or Power BI to the executives (Process Governance team.)
The client will provide all necessary information (existing documents and contact details), access to the systems (Symbio, Celonis) and requirements in advance.
- Must Have English,
- German nice have
- ITIL certification required
- SNOW knowledge
- Knowledge in Change and Problem management
Home Office (Düsseldorf)