For one of our clients we are looking for an Audit Management Consultant (m/f)
The client is focusing on SAP Run topics, being it application support of BI, BO, ERP, GRC and other solutions from SAP, or providing users with support in areas of Authorization management and Role Development. Currently we are looking for help with one major and several minor topics, where we assume the tasks could be dealt with by end of this year.
The main topic is an implementation of Audit Management processes:
- identification of Risks in area of our responsibilities, provided by ongoing project (based on COBIT 5.0)
- relate these risks to the specific applications
- define the controls for the specific applications
- define and setup the respective processes (knowledge base, documents, how-to´s) and prepare the team for upcoming audits
- ensure, that the team is integrating the Audit management in their daily tasks and all executions of controls are properly implemented and documented.
Secondary tasks are following (non-technical tasks):
- Support in maintenance of our document repository (Sharepoint) – review of validity of documents, supporting the team in using the SP.
- Support in financial controlling related tasks – tracking of costs using our CO tool Apptio, maintenance of the entries in the tool, support in planning (MTP, OYP…)
- Support in GDPR area – optional.
- Audit management
- Understanding of ERP and CO process
- Ability to communicate with the English native speakers
- Basic understanding of Knowledge management
German and English
7 months+ | 32 hours per week