For one of our clients we are looking for a Comms, Change & Adoption Manager for WIN 10
The client´s WIN10 project team within the client´s Digital Workplace Program have a requirement for Change Management Communications Support Manager who can assist and support the Win 10 Program lead. The Win 10 project will deliver an updated client image and device to users as can be expected of a young forward-thinking Energy company. The client has a cloud first approach for future tooling and new devices and rollouts will focus on removing complexity whilst providing a leading and fully supportable tool set. The project is expected to run until the middle of 2019. This project will be managed by the client and delivered with the help of trusted outsourced partners, and will report into the overarching Digital Workplace project organisation.
- Analyze, plan, set-up and support the WN 10 project to deliver a new workplace solution and any necessary sub projects.
- Engage with business users and analyze user needs in relation to requirements
- Engage with communication teams and lead in the preparation and sign off key communications messages using standard processes.
- Engage with change hub champions/ambassadors to deliver key and consistent messages throughout the client´s business.
- Management of changes to scope, deliverables and/or budget
- Effectively assist in the management and control the WIN10 Project and sub project budgets, and keep accurate and up to date data relating to this topic available
- Engage with the current DWP project members in order to successfully assist and support the deliver the WIN 10 program
- Work with the Program Manager and Portfolio office to ensure reporting requirements fit with standard agile program governance
- Manage, facilitate and attend meetings which keep stakeholders engaged and updated
50 hours/week |1 day remote possible