View all jobs
SailPoint Developer - December 2018Düsseldorf, Germany
For one of our clients we are looking for a SailPoint Developer
Skills and experience you will need:
- Design, Implementation and Unit testing of requirements
- Design and configuration of Sailpoint setup.
- Implementation of customized workflows and rule.
- Contribution towards reusable assets and developing plug-play components.
- Configuration of JML, On-boarding of apps, aggregation and Provisioning and Deprovisioning.
- Understand existing schedulers frequencies
- Configure Access review certification and conduct awareness campaign.
- Review error logs for provide permanent fixes.
- Software development, prototyping, deployment and support testing phases
- Debugging techniques including error log reviews, error coding standards, root cause identification and problem closure
- Perform code reviews, create automated unit tests, DML scripts for the modules owned etc.
- Good knowledge of Java, database and front end technologies
- Experience in installation, integration and deployment in Sailpoint
- Experience in JML configurations and implementation.
- Configuring Roles and entitlements.
- Experience in developing workflows and rule wrapping it up with customization, if required.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and resolutions.
- Coordination on testing, presentations, demos and conducting Campaigns.
- Experience in implementation of Certifications.
- Experience in dealing with complex situation.
- Knowledge of software architecture and design
- Communication skills, team spirit, personal responsibility
- Experience with agile methods
- English, German Language fluent.
Duration: 3 months+