View all jobs
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (f/m) - May 2019Munich, Bayern
For one of our clients in Munich we're looking for a freelance Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (f/m):
- Leads and defines technical implementation of journeys, segmentation, reporting, landing pages and integrations
- Attends journey briefing workshops
- Contribute to regional level Business Requirement Documentation
- Creation of automations, queries to support the SFMC data model and data transfers
- Creation of SQL queries and segmentation to support use cases and reporting
- Support on integration of DMP and other integrations such as Survey Functionality, Messenger, etc.
- Consulting on new segmentation models
- Maintaining clean data, blacklists, subscriber lists
- Optimize of custom preference centers
- Design report creation and analytics (incl. Custom reporting)
- Collaborate on External Reporting Solutions
- Scripting for landing pages, emails
- Maintaining of Master Email Templates
- Respond to and troubleshoot problems related to Use Cases. Escalate issues as necessary.
Project start: June 2019
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Proficiency with SFMC Content Builder Tool Develop HTML emails using SFMC WYSIWYG, HTML and CSS.
- Understand industry best practices related to email development.
- Responsive/adaptive email experience. Portfolio examples a plus.
- Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process and the business.
- Uses SFMC Ampscript, scripting language, to build dynamic content into HTML
- SQL, Ampscript, Java, skills to enable complex integrated solutions
- Work collaboratively as a member of an cross-functional, global team.
- Develop and execute relevant testing strategies for operational tasks.
- Understand and implement necessary compliance measures on global data and email regulations.
Project language: English
Project duration: 2+ months