View all jobs
Senior Consultant BPM - August 2019Germany, Germany
For one of our clients we are looking for a Consultant BPM
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in overall IT industry with 5+ years of experience in IBM BPM projects
- High level architecture experience with migration.
- Good exposure to Process Modelling, optimization and UI framework development
- Experience in designing and implementing Headless BPM
- Should have good knowledge in different Integration Concepts, SCA and BPEL.
- Should have lead the team in implementing Secured BPM solution in HA environment
- Experience in using ODM in IBM BPM projects.
- Should be good in communicating, both written and oral (English and German).
- Should be able to understand and learn, quickly, the customer’s business Processes.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills and abilities in team management and customer relationship management.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level.
Work location: Cologne/Bonn / Frankfurt / Stuttgart / Munich / Hamburg / Wiesbaden / Mannheim / Dusseldorf - Germany
Duration: 1 year++