For one of our clients in Frankfurt am Main we’re looking for an Account Manager/ Client Services Executive (permanent employment):
Summary of Job Purpose:
The Client Services Executive (CSE) will play a key role in building and cultivating relationships and opportunities within existing accounts as well as selling new service offerings and solutions. The Individual will also be responsible for managing the biz growth of the client accounts in focus and will need to have essential knowledge of the Life Sciences (LS) industry and understand disruptive technology, regulatory and biz change and respond quickly to serve client needs. The CSE will also get to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative, high quality solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
- Plan, review and mine accounts to expand the practice footprint
- Build high-level strategic relationships with key users and decision makers in the customer organization.
- Annual revenue target planning, communication and execution of sales plans for the practice
- Navigate account to identify deals, build internal consensus and prioritize opportunities Strong presentation experience alongside a pre-sales background.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and first point of escalation Participation in resource planning
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
- Good Knowledge of overall LS Industry and processes is must. Proven experience in at least one or more process area/value chain R&D, S&M, Supply Chain & Manufacturing or Regulatory process
- Experience in driving pursuits for large size proposals
- Managing relationships with key client personnel and CXOs within client organization Strong knowledge of business environment and norms to be able to spot opportunities and ensure conversion to business as per client needs
- Knowledge of selling concept, deal closure, handling objections etc.
- Knowledge of Digital trends and how it can bring disruption into Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques
- Knowledge of MSA / Other contract process & standard and understand the nuances of MSAs and interdependencies to other business aspects
- Keen on selling consulting led innovative solutions to clients in the LS industry
- Fluent in English
- German language proficiency Level B2+
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany