For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Manager Data Center Transition (m/f)
The client conducted an RfP for global datacenter services. There will be a transition from the incumbent Datacenter supplier to the new one to shift all applications and services. The transition project is estimated to last around 18 months. Based on the results and definitions of the associated transition streams like architecture, governance, the execution team has to move the around 1500 applications and services to the new environment. This includes SAP, NonSAP, Domino applications based on Linux and Windows.
- Planning of process, tool and training documentation.
- Steer the implementation (tool, trainings and processes) and monitor and track related action plans.
- Identify the contractual obligations and translate this into acceptance criteria.
- Analyzing the contract part covering the process frame definition and track agreements with supplier and document as needed.
- Evidence of implementation is needed for every migration pack that newly migrated infrastructure.
- Coordinate alignment with stakeholders to strive an agreement
- Datacenter Operations of typical Datacenter processes
- Service Delivery Management
- Datacenter migration from the process point of view.
- Project Management Abilities
- Ability to perform a gap analysis on ITIL processes on each identified service
- Ability to measure/judge the maturity of ITIL processes for implementation
- Strong process background in understanding each of the ITIL processes and how they impact business and IT service individually
- Ability to define and document policy, procedures and specific measurements for each identified ITIL processes.
- Ability to guide the organization with the right direction to implemented Processes in terms of business value and risk reduction
- Ability to evaluate the whether the contract/policy objective are effective by seeking adequate responses and records
- Ability to evaluate the successful implementation of a process & tools
English, German nice to have